Approx. 500 words:
1. Summarise how your filming and editing met your original expectations. Be very honest about how much you contributed.
2. How difficult did you personally find the editing – how did you work to overcome any nervousness you had about working with new software?
3. What specific skills did you use during the production of the trailer (filming, lighting, setting up locations, editing of footage)? Give examples.
4. Did your group improve its effectiveness as working as a team as the project progressed or did things go downhill? Try to explain the reasons for this and what you did to help matters.
5. What was the single most productive quality you brought to the editing stage and what impact did this have on the group as a whole?
6. How willing were you to put extra time into the project e.g. lunchtimes /free periods and what impact did this have on the project?
7. What are you learning about working in a group production and how can this experience teach you lessons for your next project? In the final paragraph make specific reference to each of the following:
• Working on your own
• Following instructions
• Supporting other team members
• Sharing a task
• Meeting a deadline
Welcome to my Tumblr page. Please check here regularly for updates.